Blogger Widgets

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Most Important Person In My Life










My life's journey had always been a challenging one. Challenges that I've encountered and might encounter in my life's journey. And all these had been so bearable as it is if it wasn’t for the help and guidance of the most important person in my life. My mother.




My mother who is responsible for my well being. Loved me and carried me through nine months and through all these years. Taught me how to walk, read and write. But most of all, she teaches me lessons about life. Encouragements, disappointments, thoughts, and knowledge and the bitter truth of reality in which no one will ever gain nor attain in any school. That life is constant and it changes here in the outside world. Changes that is inevitable in many forms through time and space. I love her for she taught me everything she knew thoroughly and not just in a glance experiences that she learned through her own walk on the challenging walks of life. Showed me how I would act under circumstances weighed and maturely in each move. That my integrity must be pure and just, for me to see things true and pure. That no personal selfish interest shall ever blur my reasonings and hold no hatred nor bias against another. More importantly, she taught me the very essence of my existence, God. The reason of her incredible wit. My mom told me that intelligence will never surpass God’s given wisdom. She was also very distinctive and particular that God was never an option nor a choice. He is everything that we are and will be. With all these, I know that whatever happens, I can face anything with courage for I have God's blessings.




This teachings taught to me by my mother. Lessons that I want to pass through my siblings, for I want it to last forever. Though we all know that everything will change. Changes that will always flow to the grave. A place where we'll be there but not the lessons that I've got from my mother..

No comments:

Post a Comment